***Throughout Safety Week 2018 (May 7-11), Raymond will be sharing many of our safety strategies and successes.
It’s Day 5 of Safety Week and let’s get personal!
Meet the team behind Raymond’s Safety Strategy:
We believe that a safe jobsite is a productive one. Since 2015, Raymond has implemented a lean safety management approach, increased communication and safety participation within our field operations as well as our industry, and increased our Safety Staff!
- Edward Hanley, Director of Safety
- Margie Loya, Insurance Program Manager
- Sabrina Smith, Safety & Risk Management Administrator
- Roger Castellano, Area Safety Manager – Southern California
- Kelvin Williams, Site Safety Manager – Southern California
- Roxanne Klatt, Site Safety Representative – Southern California
- Devin Britt, Area Safety Manager – Northern California
- Ronald Aragon, Site Safety Manager – Northern California
- Billy Johnson – Field Safety Manager – Las Vegas
- Joe Padilla, Field Safety Manager – Las Vegas
Connect with us!
At the end of the day, safety is personal. It depends upon each and every Raymond employee committing themselves to thinking about safety and acting safely each and every day.
Just like distracted driving is one of the leading causes of auto accidents and traffic related deaths in America, distracted workers are one of the root causes of construction accidents. When working in the dangerous conditions of any jobsite, every effort must be made by employees to focus on the task ahead of them, be aware of their surroundings and think about their safety and that of their fellow workers. Everyone carries distractions associated with their personal lives, but extra effort must be made in the dangerous environment of the worksite to put those distractions aside and apply a daily commitment to safety.
Let’s all be safe out there!