This full time, non-exempt position will, under management's direction, create production details for interior and exterior facades, theming and millwork pertaining to structural steel, framing, drywall and themed finishes such as fiberglass, cast gypsum, architectural metalwork and woodwork.
- Providing information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers with their work.
- Working in Revit to produce 2D/3D drawings.
- Communicating effectively with fellow employees.
- Working as part of a broader Visual Design Construction team to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of BIM Revit.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and precision in daily work.
- Construction industry experience.