The BIM Detailer will be proficient in the current version of Revit. Under the direction of the BIM Director or Job Captain, BIM Detailer will create production details for interior and exterior facades. Trades to include primarily framing and drywall. Coordinate areas of work with drawings from subcontractors and vendors hired by Raymond. The detailer will be expected to produce accurate and complete work within the standards developed by Raymond.
- Create accurate and complete drawings with materials, finishes, dimensions and construction methods.
- Use various construction materials including framing and drywall as best suited for the work being drawn and built, as coordinated by the Job Captain.
- Provide information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers with their work.
- Work in a network environment of Revit to produce 2D/3D drawings.
- Perform all drafting work using Raymond’s Shop Drawing and BIM Standards Manual.
- With minimal supervision, work under the direction of, and with, the BIM Director or Job Captain to find the most effective way to draw and convey the work.
- Work in a collaborative environment to meet schedule dates as established by the BIM Director and Job Captain.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Skills & Specifications
- Technical drawing degree or equivalent experience specializing in architecture or engineering with an emphasis on details.
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a company that designs and builds themed environments.
- Revit capability required. Revit Architecture Autodesk Certified Professional preferred.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with construction framing and finishes.