This full time, exempt position will provide directions to the BIM Detailers to ensure that produced drawing and models are on time and accurate while also managing all information transactions. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Directs the activities of assigned BIM Detailers.
- Develops and implements solutions to project challenges/problems.
- Develops, in conjunction with management and the project manager, the individual project manloaded schedules and overall department schedules. Ensures that schedules are met.
- Prepares project designs using Revit and Navisworks software and equipment.
- Issues required RFI's and follows up, as needed, to obtain answers to inquiries.
- Works as part of a broader Visual Design Construction team to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, or its equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in architecture and/or engineering including an emphasis on strong design development and construction drawing experience, particularly in the areas of light gauge framing, sheathing, stucco/EIFS finishes, stone, cast products and wood; or graduation from an accredited university with an associate degree in architecture, engineering or related field and one or two years, respectively of progressively responsible architecture and/or engineering experience which ideally will include developing production drawings for a company that builds themed environments; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- One year of experience leading BIM Detailers.
- At least three years of experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Knowledgeable in reading blueprints.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.