This full time, exempt position will provide directions to the BIM Detailers to ensure that produced drawing and models are on time and accurate while also managing all information transactions.
- Directs the activities of assigned BIM Detailers.
- Develops and implements solutions to project challenges/problems.
- Develops, in conjunction with management and the project manager, the individual project manloaded schedules and overall department schedules. Ensures that schedules are met.
- Prepares project designs using Revit and Navisworks software and equipment.
- Issues required RFI's and follows up, as needed, to obtain answers to inquiries.
- Works as part of a broader Visual Design Construction team to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, or its equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in architecture and/or engineering including an emphasis on strong design development and construction drawing experience, particularly in the areas of light gauge framing, sheathing, stucco/EIFS finishes, stone, cast products and wood; or graduation from an accredited university with an associate degree in architecture, engineering or related field and one or two years, respectively of progressively responsible architecture and/or engineering experience which ideally will include developing production drawings for a company that builds themed environments; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- One year of experience leading BIM Detailers.
- At least three years of experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Knowledgeable in reading blueprints.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.