This full time, non-exempt position will be primarily responsible for coding and inputting weekly union payroll for at least four different trade unions.
- Processes union payroll to include timecards, field reimbursements, car allowances as well as other payments for multiple union trades.
- Maintains copies/records of source documents for Payroll.
- Upholds and/or improves the organization’s accounting principles, practices, procedures and initiatives.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- A teamwork-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication capabilities who can also work independently and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- At least one and a half years of experience in the payroll field gained while working in the construction industry.
- Strong working knowledge of trade union rules, shift work, multi-trade crews preferably gained while working for a union contractor.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Proficiency in Spectrum or Viewpoint.
- Familiarity with the Doc-u-livery platform and third party based paycard program.