This full time, non-exempt position will be primarily responsible for coding and inputting weekly union payroll for at least four different trade unions. The key duties for this position are:
- Assists, as needed, with applying unique project specific on-boarding requirements for assigned project(s).
- Processes union payroll to include timecards, field reimbursements, car allowances and other payment processing for multiple union trades.
- Prepares union reports.
- Upholds and/or improves the organization’s accounting principles, practices, procedures and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Proficiency in Spectrum or Viewpoint preferred but not required.
- At least one and a half years of experience in the payroll field gained while working in the construction industry.
- Familiarity with the Doc-u-livery platform and third party based paycard programs preferred but not required.
- A teamwork-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication capabilities who can also work independently and has outstanding interpersonal skills. Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.