This full time, exempt position will be primarily directed to report to work at assigned project sites and will report to the office only on an as needed basis. The individual in this role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the management of assigned construction projects as directed by field management.
- Share in the responsibility of ensuring that field operations on assigned projects are undertaken with safety as the primary concern.
- Act as the liaison between the project site, office management and general contractors.
- Participate in and assist with project organization, submittals, stocking lists, budgeting, etc.
- Assist project superintendents and/or project foremen with new hire orientation, preparing weekly timecards, completing daily reports, ordering and receiving equipment and supplies, etc.
- Support project management activities by reviewing and responding to Requests for Information (RFI); updating budgets; managing subcontractors; updating weekly progress job cost reporting; tracking back order materials and effectively managing lead times; production reporting; etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency with Spectrum, Access and On-Screen Takeoff (OST) preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- At least two years of construction operations experience in the wall and ceiling industry or graduation from an accredited university with a Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field.
- Ability to move or travel throughout the area as project and/or business needs dictate.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Working as part of a project team to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.