We are now accepting applications for our 2024 Summer Internship program!
The Project Engineer Intern role is a full-time, fully paid, temporary position. This individual will work in both the field as well as the office and gain invaluable experiences by applying the knowledge and skills learned during the program.
- Assist with the execution and support of Raymond projects
- Assist project management in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, safety, and quality standards are met
- Assist in the development and maintenance of construction project schedules
- Participate in project management meetings
- Conduct a contract review
- Participate in process submittals and RFI reviews
- Take part in safety and quality control walks
- Participate in project take-off and/or project close-out
- Create purchase orders and change orders
- Actively pursuing a Construction Management or Engineering degree at an Accredited University (possessing a GPA of 2.5 or higher) OR possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience in construction or a related field
- Possess strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to multiple and varied responsibilities
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management
- Prior work experience in the field on a commercial construction site preferred
- OSHA 10-hour training or equivalent safety training preferred
- Ability to read blueprints preferred
Applications will be accepted for this program until December 8, 2023.